Who We Are
Founded in May 1983, Abatix has grown into a nationally recognized supplier of safety, environmental, construction, janitorial, and industrial products carrying thousands of products and supporting customers across the nation.
Our team is our #1 asset. Abatix takes pride that we have been able to attract and keep great employees, which translates into the best possible support for our customers.
Why work for a mega-corporation where you are just another employee? At Abatix, we are a family and we make a difference for our customers!
What You Will Do Each Day
- You will receive orders
- You will pick orders for customers
- You will safely operate a forklift to move products
- You will count stock items and record data into computer system
- You will assist customers with loading merchandise
Who You Are
- You believe customer service is a #1 priority and have the skills to make it happen
- You have a high school diploma or GED certificate from a certified institution
- You have 2+ years of warehouse experience in a wireless environment
- You are willing to complete your forklift certification that we provide
- You are able to use FED EX Worldwide
- You possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- You area a team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- You exhibit motivation, dependability, punctuality, and organization skills
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- You must be able to be present & punctual with minimal absences
- You are flexible and may need to work more than forty hours per week
- Occasionally, you may be called out for after hours or weekend service
- You must have a valid driver’s license, clean MVR, complete an approved defensive driving course, and maintain a driving history in compliance with company policy while driving for Abatix
- You must pass and maintain the DOT physical requirements and annual drug screens
Benefits of the Abatix family
- You start earning PTO on Day 1 because we believe in your work/life balance
- We offer you four choices in healthcare plans
- We are an ESOP, which means if we make money - you make money!
- We match contributions to your 401(k) plan because we believe in your financial future
- We buy you additional Life Insurance at no cost to you
- We offer STD, LTD and additional insurances so you can make sure your family is secure
- We offer flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses